#1 DVST8R

DVST8R

5th Gear

• Donating Members
  • 2,834 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

Chapter 1…
Even though he only had one tattoo I yearned him to fill the lonely hours between Dr Phil and days of our lives. as he approached me with his pasty white arms hanging out of a Nike vest,his smile told me it was dole day, and I knew my velour track suit would be hanging off the lampshade tonight. As I stood in line at centrelink, thinking up reasons why I can't work, a sweet smell drifted past my pig like nostrils. It was a mixture of weed, sweat and lynx Africa! I turned and there he was Dwayne, with his pants halfway down his arse,our eyes met and he was soon lifting me onto the wheelie bins behind the Rec Centre. He had already tied his staffy to a post in an alleyway so we would not be disturbed. There was a tramp watching but it did not bother us, just added to the mystery. I knew then that this was love and my life would never be the same again. I made a promise to him there and then that I would buy him a plasma with the baby bonus.....

50 Shades of Mount Druitt ,....
Chapter Two...
The next time I saw him it was a dark and stormy night. I had walked in the rain along Luxford Road to the station, my hair dripping wet and my ugg boots a little damp. He climbed out of his mates’ Tarago van wearing his best gear, white Canterb...ury pants and a Henley hoodie. We locked eyes as the van drove off and I was already thinking about how he would remove my Supre top. He always had the sweetest things to say like how pretty I looked with my smudged blue eyeshadow, what an awesome chic I was and that I was far better than his last two roots. We slid quietly underneath the platform stairwell, carelessly kicking an empty goon sac out of our way. Only a few Indian men on their way to work passed us by unnoticed. The sound of syringes jangling together in his pocket was like sweet music as the smell of Tabu and crystal meth filled the air. After we were done I made several promises, and even though the children might not all belong to him, we would fill our dream home on Chestnut Crescent with a package from fantastic furniture and live happily for all eternity, or at least until something better comes along.
Chapter 3…
Today was a heart wrenching day for me. I feel like my whole world has fell apart. As I touch my growing tummy a tear roles down my face leaving a whitish stain down my left cheek. Dwayne was sent to prison for four months. He is inno...cent too. He was apparently seen shoplifting in Vinnies. I know he wasn’t , he told me he accidently put his adidas hoodie in the clothing bin. The one his sisters boyfriends little brothers friends dad gave him. Although I had never seen it I just know he is telling me the truth, my Dwayne would never lie to me. He swore on his nans life. Moping in his mothers lounge room listening to Adele – someone like you, the words cutting deep as I rock back and forth, lighting up my sixth cigarette in an hour and numbing the pain with a bottle of wild turkey. The room door creeps open, it was Gaz. Gaz was Dwaynes older brother, he looked a lot like my lover but had a slightly more rugged look. His face had a clean cut goatee etched onto it with scattered stubble around his chiselled jaw. There was a scar above his right eye but you couldn’t notice it much as it was disguised by the lines he had shaved into his eyebrows. His eyes were glassy and his pupils oh so tiny. He was certainly a looker. We sat and talked about Dwayne, the baby and what I would call her. I had decided on lauramtha. It was a mixture of mine and Dwaynes mothers names Laura and Samantha. He asked about my 5 other children, Titi, Tutu, Taytay, Talula and Tommy. It upset me when I told him they were all in care, DOCS had taken them from me for letting them all go to the park at 10pm and terrorising the estate. He agreed that children aged between 2 and 8 were probably just being kids. It also gave me a break because all mothers need a break. I was sobbing , everything had become too much. Gazza comforted me. As he wrapped his slightly tanned chopstick like arms around me we both felt it. Within seconds my trackies where flying across the room. I was pulled forward so my bottom was perched on the edge of the sofa. I grabbed at his Bad Boy jeans and professionally whipped open his buttons in one swift flick of the fingers. His sweet aroma of Brut and smoke hypnotised me as his yellow stained fingers twisted at my nipples, he got turned on at the small amount of milk lubricating his movement. As he thrusted inside and I grabbed on his buttocks I just knew this was the start of something special. I was in love. As we lay back and smoked a Horizen I thought about what life would be like with Gazza. I knew I had hit the jackpot with Dwaynes brother, he had much better prospects and was wealthier than Dwayne too. You see Gaz had twisted his ankle while running from te police after robbing the bottle shop last year. He is now on the disability. I know in my heart Lauramtha will love him too. We could even pass her as one of his own children. That is unless she comes out black…… to be continued.

Chapter 4…
Today is the day Dwayne comes home. I will be hosting the party of the year. After two months in prison I know Dwayne will enjoy good knees up with his friends and family. I have not met most of his family so it will be a great chance for me to mingle and get introduced. The hardest part of the day will be seeing Gazza. He broke my heart, decided to cheat on me after 2 days with Wanita from down the road, she will be coming too. Wanita used to be with Dwayne too, she is apretty girl, her deep orange tan that every girl wants teamed with the denim shorts that show off the bottom of her slightly dimpled buttocks. She has great fashion sense. She can pull off a singlet and fluffy ugg style slippers fantastically. The cold nights of winter don’t seem to touch her bare legs, and apparently she can suck an orange through a hose pipe. Billy Taylor had told me that she had given him the most white knuckle oral sex experience behind the back of the cinema. The tongue stud added to that delightful experience. It was that story which made me get my tongue piercing too. Gazza said we can still be friends and maybe just sleep with each other on weekends. Which suits me as Dwayne is normally at the park with his mates then. The time is closer to meet Dwayne from the train station. I call up Uncle Dave for a lift because I also have my children with me this weekend too. I need to go into town first to get what I need for the party. As we squeeze the children into the back seat of his white Holden Commodore and one on my lap we set off. I am getting nervous so I light up a cigarette to calm myself. I don’t know if it is not seeing the love of my life for two months, or the uneasiness between me and Dave after our drunken fumble at the showground after a night out a few months back, or the fact I hadnot had time to shower today and could smell a slightly off smell and hoped no-one else could. As we got into town I dashed into the bottle shop, I knew we needed something extra special so decided on some bubbles. I chose the best today, after all my Dwayne deserves it after his time away. Standing in the car park of the station I heard the train pull up, I quickly scuffed out my cigarette and popped it back into the box. There he was, my heart skipped a beat, and walking out of the station he looked sexier than ever. His hair was longer and he had managed to rat tail the back of it, he was wearing a white singlet that had that sexy chewing gum shade to it and some light denim baggy jeans. It didn’t matter that he only had one tattoo, he was mine. We ran to each other, I couldn’t hold back yelling his name as he picked me up and swung me round. I couldn’t wrap my legs around his waist as my bump got in the way. Every person coming out of the station would be able to tell we were both horny as hell. I asked Dave to take the kids for a drive as Dwayne was pulling me towards the park. To our delight the ladies toilets were empty. Stumbling into a cubicle Dwayne ripped down my tights and started touching below me hard while we hungrily kissed like our first date. The animal in us was taking over fast. Turning round and leaning forward for him to take me I felt the hard stab as he shown me how much he had missed me. I handed him a cigarette as we yelled in delight. It didn’t matter that my head was almost in the toilet bowl, I knew at that moment I had made a big mistake with Gazza and felt the love coming from Dwayne like I have never felt it before. After being dropped off by Uncle Dave I quickly filled the laundry sink with ice to chill the bubbles, got the sausages out of the freezer and settled Dwayne in with his Xbox and a couple of roll ups. It was time to get ready for the best party ever.

Chapter 5…
The guests were arriving thick and fast, I don’t know how we all managed to fit into such a small garden. Dwayne was greeting his best mates in his usual cool way of a fist firm and a pat of the back. A whole array of baggy jeans and singlets the entire colour of the rainbow, with girlfriends behind carrying their boyfriend’s case of beer for them. Cases of cruisers and VB started to create a giant cube against the unit wall. Each one of the guests patted my growing tummy and letting me know in harmony that it’s not long now.
Running the sausages under warm water to defrost them completely I heard Uncle Dave yelling me. I rolled my eyes and let out a deep sigh as I went to the door to see what he wanted this time, it was about the tenth time he had called out today, usually it was just an excuse to ogle my growing breasts.. Damn, the gas had gone in the Barbie. This could not be happening; I needed it for the food. As I looked over at the value pack of sausages and the half dozen loaves of bread Iturned back to Uncle Dave and told him to go into town and grab a trolley from one of the car parks. He let off a toothy grin and nodded his head. We knew it was the best idea. The party was in full swing. The passion pop was flowing nicely and techno music had Dwayne and his crew showing each other their latest shuffle moves. The sausages were almost done and even had the grill lines from the side of the trolley. The children were settled nicely in the lounge room watching Kill Bill 2 and they all had a bottle of cruiser to celebrate with us, after all it was a specialoccasion. It’s not every day my Dwayne comes home from a stay in prison. My garden had started to fill up with tables and benches, I am not sure where they came from,one of them where exactly the same as the ones you find in the park, they werea very welcome gesture. I needed to sit down just for five minutes, I knew I shouldn’t have drunk all those watermelon cruisers. My usual drink is wild turkey but I didn’t have Dwayne’s five finger discount with me today when I went to the bottle shop. As the music thumped and the neighbours complained I couldn’t help thinking that this was turning out to be the best party ever.Then I heard it… “CHEZZAAAAAAA YOU LIL SKANK WHERE THE f**k ARE YA” . I frozelike a rabbit caught in headlights. I quickly sobered and slowly rose to my feet a lump had formed in my throat. Turning around there she was. She stood about five foot tall with the longest dark brown hair that was slightly curly at the bottom and the slight greasiness of it made the top look silky smooth. She had put some blue extensions in it tonight specially for the party. Wearing light blue skinny jeans, zebra print fluffy uggs and a sweater that was oversized with the arms rolled up to her elbows sporting her half sleeve tattoo, she stormed over to me sticking her roll up butt into a half empty bottle. My mum Tracy Lee. I hadn’t seen her for about six months. The last time I seen her was outside the jobcentre, I had told her I was up the duff and she just told me what an idiot I am but at least I would get more money. Then she asked me if she could borrow a tenner til her next payday. I didn’t see her again after that. She introduced me to her new fella Robbo. He wasn’t bad looking at all, and far too young for my mum. Our eyes quickly locked and a quick spark of attraction came between usas my mother’s voice started to blur in the background. I was bought back with a jolt as Kev one of Dwayne’s oldest friends stumbled into me. There was shouting following behind him. As he looked up I saw the blood from his forehead. Dwayne quickly grabbed him again and kicked him in a karate style way to his left temple. Everyone had gathered around now and bottles started tofly. I spotted a bottle of wild turkey on a table and knew it was there for me. Dodging the flying cruiser bottles I got to the table and gripped the bottle tightly as I tucked it under my top. Robbo had seen too, leaving my mom to help with the bashing of Kev he beckoned me by a jerk of his head to the back of his car. With a slight giggle like a naughty schoolgirl I quickly scurried into the back of his skyline. Downing the last half of bottle of bourbon I knew what I was in here for. As Robbo locked the doors I pulled up my skirt and lay against the back seat, with a leg on each head rest he took me. We knew we didn’t have much timeso he went as fast as he could. Halfway though between our heavy breathing and each thrust Robbo asked me if I remembered him. As I looked at his slightly mottled face and the acne scars it came to me. The night out a few months ago. We had met in the club and had the most amazing quickie in the doorway of Dominoes. I remember his dancing and knew the moment he bought me that Bacardi breezer I was going home with him that night. It was a shame he was homeless. As I was in the middle of flicking my tongue on Robbo’s hard nipples there was a loud banging on the car door……

1989 SW20 MR2 GT Turbo - 238 red winged killer wasps

#2 bionikal

bionikal

Clutch

• mark
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

bwahahhaa
"YOU BE VARY CAREFUL" |   I didn't win but I had a good time losing.

#3 MRTurbo

MRTurbo

Spring Washer

• Board shutdown 2
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationSA

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

Lol..now THATS some modern Aussie bogan culture right there...
This isn't a destination, it's a journey.

#4 bionikal

bionikal

Clutch

• mark
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

wheres the rest, im bored.
"YOU BE VARY CAREFUL" |   I didn't win but I had a good time losing.

#5 DVST8R

DVST8R

5th Gear

• Donating Members
  • 2,834 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

If you're bored, come up with chapter 6 yourself :P
1989 SW20 MR2 GT Turbo - 238 red winged killer wasps

#6 MR2QIK

MR2QIK

Engine Cover

• Board shutdown 2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

ROFL

#7 Jaemus

Jaemus

3rd Gear

• Administrators
  • 2,366 posts
  • LocationGosford, NSW

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

lol wtf awesome
'90 SW20 MR2 3S-GE BEAMS /// '98 JZA80 Supra SZ-R 2JZ-GE 6 speed /// '11 Yamaha YZF-R15
Previous Toyotas: '90 SW20 MR2 3VZ-FE V6 /// '90 SW20 MR2 3S-GE /// '93 JZA80 Supra 2JZ-GTE /// '88 GA70 Supra 1G-FE /// '94 ST205 Celica GT-FOUR 3S-GTE /// '92 ST184 Celica 5S-FE /// '88 AW11 MR2 4A-GE silvertop /// '89 MZ20 Soarer 1UZ-FE V8 /// '88 ST162 Celica 3S-GE /// '99 MCV20R Camry 1MZ-FE V6

#8 robk

robk

1st Gear

• Moderators
  • 1,866 posts
  • LocationSydney / Central Coast

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

HILARITY!
267rwkw @ ~20psi

#9 Professor

Professor

Split Pin